Requirements to establish a new Commercial Account
A deposit is required to establish service Bertolotti Disposal. The deposit is fully refundable in accordance to account being in good standing for 12 months. Accounts with a pending balance upon termination prior to 12 months will have the deposit applied to the final bill. Any remaining balance due or credits on the account will be mailed to the forwarding address provided upon termination. If your account has been disconnected for non-payment, the deposit will be applied to your outstanding balance and your account will be closed. In order to reinstate your service, you will have to pay past due balance in full and a new deposit will be required. No interest is paid on monies paid to Bertolotti Disposal.
Commercial Collection Parameters
- All businesses within the city limits are provided with either a commercial trash can pick-up or bin pickup.
- We offer 2, 3, 4 and 6 cubic yard containers for permanent site service
- Service is available for up to 6 pick-ups per week (depending on service area)
- Saturday service is available to businesses that currently have a minimum of 3 pickups per week
- You may increase or decrease your service level within service requirements
- To reduce problems with illegal dumping we offer locking bar bins & locks for additional fees
- Extra pickups are available for a fee. Please call our office before 2 pm to arrange for a pickup for the next available business day
- Pricing varies depending on service area. Contact our Billing Dept for more information
- Compactors available