Ways to Pay
- Call our office at 209-537-8000
- Mail to: PO Box 127, Ceres, CA 95307
- Online Bill Pay: An Access code is required in order to sign up for online bill pay. Please look at your statement and/or invoice for your access code or you can call our Customer Service at 209-537-8000, press 2 to set up access to the online portal. You can set up reoccurring credit cards once your web account is set up or by calling.
In the unincorporated areas of the Stanislaus county all residents get (one) cart for all household waste including yard waste.
If you would like an additional cart, an additional deposit is required per cart (you must keep additional cart for minimum of 6 months of service on account).
Requirements to establish a residential account
- Service Address
- Driver’s License
- Billing address (if different than Service address)
- Contact Phone Number
- If Owner- must provide Ownership Papers (Grant Deed, Final Escrow Statement)
- If Renter-Lease/Rental Agreement
- Deposit required – $70.00 per trash waste wheeler
- Email Rental/Title, CDL to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must sign Sign Document
- If co-applicant, must sign Sign Document
Forms of payment accepted is: Cash, Check, Money Order, AMEX, Visa, Master Card, Discover.
A deposit is required to establish service Bertolotti Disposal. The deposit will be refunded back to your account in accordance to account being in good standing for 12 consecutive payments. Deposits will be held until the customer is eligible to have it applied to the account or until the account is closed. If service is is locked due to non-payment, you will be required to pay past due balance and a new deposit to be paid (if you do not have a deposit on file). Accounts with a pending balance upon termination prior to 12 months will have the deposit applied to the final bill. Any remaining balance due or credits on the account will be mailed to the forwarding address provided upon termination.
Interest is not paid on monies paid to Bertolotti Disposal
Residential Holiday Hours Observed
- New Years
- 4th of July