Unacceptable Items in a Dumpster
- Household hazardous wastes (HHW), such as cleaners, bleach, paint and other chemicals
- Automobile fluids, such as motor oil, antifreeze and brake fluid
- Explosives, such as fireworks
- Any flammable liquid
- Sealed 55-gallon barrels
- Scrap tires
- Lead-acid batteries (i.e. car batteries)
- Debris containing asbestos
- Certain appliances that contain toxic chemicals, such as refrigerators containing Freon
Please call our Roll-off Department office for further pricing, rental information, and commercial accounts at 209-537-8000 ext. 1
Roll-Off Dumpster Rentals: Require a $400/deposit for per container, and will be applied towards all charges.
Bertolotti Disposal rents roll off containers in the City of Modesto, City of Ceres, City of Patterson, City of Newman, Stanislaus County and surrounding areas see Temporary Roll-off Pricing/Waiver for pricing varies.
Rentals are available for C/D construction material, general debris, roofing material, dirt/concrete, and various recycling materials.
We offer the following container sizes for commercial and residential accounts/rentals:
- 10 yard (dirt/concrete only)
- 26 yard
- 32 yard
- 40 yard
Certain wastes are banned from dumpsters for environmental reasons. Local, state and federal laws govern what’s allowed to be dumped at landfills and disposal services must stick to these guidelines.