Ways to Pay
- Call our office at 209-537-8000
- Mail to: PO Box 127, Ceres, CA 95307
- Online Bill Pay: An Access code is required in order to sign up for online bill pay. Please look at your statement and/or invoice for your access code or you can call our Billing department for more information.
In the unincorporated areas of the Stanislaus county all residents get (one) cart for all household waste including yard waste.
If you would like an additional cart, an additional deposit is required per cart (you must keep additional cart for minimum of 6 months of service on account).
Requirements to establish a residential account
- Service Address
- Driver’s License
- Billing address (if different than Service address)
- Contact Phone Number
- If Owner- must provide Ownership Papers (Grant Deed, Final Escrow Statement)
- If Renter-Lease/Rental Agreement
- Deposit required – $70.00 per trash waste wheeler
- Must sign Residential New Start Agreement
- If co-applicant must sign Co-Applicant New Start Agreement
Forms of payment accepted is: Cash, Check, Money Order, AMEX, Visa, Master Card, Discover.
A deposit is required to establish service Bertolotti Disposal. The deposit is fully refundable in accordance to account being in good standing for 12 months. Accounts with a pending balance upon termination prior to 12 months will have the deposit applied to the final bill. Any remaining balance due or credits on the account will be mailed to the forwarding address provided upon termination. If your account has been locked for non-payment, you will be required to pay past due balance in full and a new deposit will be required to reinstate your account.
Interest is not paid on monies paid to Bertolotti Disposal
Residential Holiday Hours Observed
- New Years
- 4th of July